Digital Printhead, Mimaki Printhead, Ricoh Printhead
Mimaki JFX200-2513 Printhead – M017004
This printhead GEN5 is suitable for Mimaki JFX200-2513 printers.
It has two and four color support, 8 levels of grayscale and up to 600 dpi nozzle density.
This is the original Mimaki part (number M017004 replacing M015028).SKU: PT-MK-G5
Digital Printhead, Konica Printhead
Konica 1024 LHB 42PL UV & Solvent Print head For JHF Myjet Allwin GZ Printers-1%
$8,995.25 for 3 item(s)
Outstanding print quality
Exceptionally smooth print tones and solid areas which are perfect for printing amazing life-like images, pin-sharp text, and bold colors
- 1000 Optimised Geometry nozzles deliver significantly improved drop placement accuracy and consistent drop volume even with heavily pigmented and high viscosity fluids
- Excellent print uniformity delivers even color density across the printhead and the entire print width
- 8 grey levels, chosen dynamically, at 360 dpi give an effective resolution greater than 1000 dpi, for Xaar 1003 GS-6U Printhead and GS12.
- The Xaar 1003 GS40 for UV applications has 5 grey levels and is ideal for high build spot varnish or textured effects for improved visual appearance.
- Delivers maximum production uptime with minimum operator intervention which ensures high production output and a fast return on investment
- TF Technology™ (ink recirculation) and the unique Hybrid Side Shooter™ architecture ensure continuous ink flow at a high rate directly past the back of the nozzle during drop ejection. This means that any air bubbles and unwanted particles present in the fluid are carried away, which radically improves reliability even in the harshest industrial environments
- TF Technology™ ensures that the printhead is self-priming; therefore maintenance cycles are short, once per shift or less, and start-up is instantaneous
- XaarGuard™ enables quick recovery from mechanical shock so that production interruptions are minimized.
- Easy to integrate and is backward compatible with Xaar 1002 and Xaar 1001
- Using Optimised Geometry nozzles, the Xaar 1003 jets solvent, oil, and UV-curable inks and other fluids with a wide viscosity range. This broadens the choice of fluid and enables the use of heavily pigmented or high viscosity inks and varnishes, including opaque whites and ceramic inks
- Xaar’s new Tuned Actuator Manufacturing process ensures full scalability – long print bars with multiple printheads are simple and even quicker to set up, and printhead replacement is streamlined
- Xaar’s systems components, including the XUSB, XPM, HPC3 and Xaar’s Hydra and Midas, are designed to optimize the performance of the Xaar 1003; they are also easy to configure and integrate, reducing time-to-market
- Xaar works closely with the world’s leading ink manufacturers to develop approved inks with optimized waveforms for precise and reliable jetting performance
- Worldwide technical support is provided to all of Xaar’s customers by our team of highly skilled Sales Engineers who through close working relationships deliver a professional and highly supportive service.*depending on fluid type and application.
xaar 1003 printhead
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 10 cm|