This Ricoh head (MH5220 series) is compatible with UV-based inks.
A 2.5 pl drop size allows for excellent print quality without graininess. With 1,280 nozzles configured in 4 x 150dpi rows, this head achieves high-resolution 600dpi printing. Additionally, the ink paths are isolated, enabling a single head to jet up to two ink colors.
- Dimensions: 89 x 24.7 x 64.2 mm (excluding cables)
- Head materials: SST, Nickel alloy, and Epoxy Adhesive
- Number of nozzles: 1,280 (4 x 320 channels), staggered
- Nozzle spacing: 0.1693 mm (1/150″)
- Max. number of color inks: 2 colors
- Temperature control: Integrated Heater and Thermistor
- Operator temperature range: 60° C
- Drop volume: Binary mode : 2.5pl / Grey-scale mode : 2.5-9pl (depending on the ink)
- Jetting frequency: 30kHz
- Viscosity range: 10-12 mPa.s
- Gray scale: 4 levels
- Number of ink ports: 2 x dual ports
- Alignment pin direction: front (standard)
- Ink Compatibility: UV Inks
- Weight: 148 g
Sign Racer Flatbed 1610
And all Chinese different brand UV printer which assembled with Ricoh Gen 6 printhead.