Epson S3200-A1 printhead provides high productivity, high image quality, and head expandability. With maximum 4.73 inch-wide MEMs, this head series is equipped with an ink circulation mechanism. It is suitable for Aqueous ink.
– Epson’s unique Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT) delivers smooth gradation by free control to eject the droplet volume.
– The wide printing width of 120.2 mm (4.73 inches) is excellent for high production. Minimum-pass printing is possible because there is very little variation between nozzles. Data Sheet Inkjet Head S3200
– Highly scalable S-shape design can realize space-saving for increasing productivity and multi-colors. Contributes to miniaturize the printer.
– A high-precision positioning hole allows the user to replace the head quickly and efficiently without further adjustments.
– PrecisionCore print head has proven high durability and extended service life by Epson’s industrial printers.
PrecisionCore Technology :
MEMS manufacturing and thin film piezo elements can realize high precision and high density (600 npi /2 rows of nozzles). It contributes to compactness, high speed, high quality, and high image quality. The precision made of Epson’s unique MEMS nozzles and an ink flow path ensure the perfectly round ink droplets are placed accurately and consistently.
- Ink Type: Aqueous.
- Type: PrecisionCore micro TFP printhead
- Weight: 235 g
- Width x Depth x Height: 150.4 × 30.0 × 52.0 mm
- Number of nozzle: 3200 (Net: 2840)
- Nozzle pitch/ nozzle row: 1/300 inch
- Nozzle rows: 2 rows
- Nozzle Resolution : 600npi (300npi x 2 rows)
- Effective print width: 120.2 mm (4.73 inches)
- Maximum usable ink color: 2 colors
- Droplet ejection performance: Viscosity range: 3-4 mPa.s
- Binary: 7 pl at 48kH
- 4 levels greyscale: 3.3, 7, 13 pl at 24 kHz
Ink recirculation: Common channel recirculation
- Positioning mechanism: Reference hole