Four electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 256 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.011 inch distance between nozzles.
- 75 picoliters calibrated drop size.
- Resolutions up to 450 dpi.
- 256 individually addressable, inline nozzles.
- Supports solvent, UV-curable, and aqueous inks.
- Orientation independent.
- Designed for long service life.
- Operation up to 90ºC [194ºF].
- Dual ported for ease of flushing.
- Optional temperature control.
|Spectra NOVA 256/80 AAA|
|Nozzle spacing||279 μm|
|Nozzle diameter||52 μm|
|Drop velocity||8 m/s|
|Printhead weight (dry)||113 g (3.98 oz)|
|Fluid type||Aqueous, Organic solvent, UV curable|
|Drop volume*||75 pl|
|Typical firing frequency||20 kHz|